Choose a side


---------------------
"choose a side. are you for or against lamination?"

While living my whole 14 years in life, I have encountered many circumstances wherein I would want to look physically perfect. Hearing that there's this 'Lamination' that can actually make a person achieve perfection in physical form, I felt like i was floating on mid-air cuz of joy. It really feels nice to hear that we can look more beautiful. (and since that's what most girls are trying to take a hold of.)

But looking at the so-called "LAMINATION" in different angles, i can tell whether I agree or not. I really got interested of Lamination and was hoping to become, a so-called, LaMB. Of course, like a normal die-hard person would do, I did research in the LaMB website. I was able to read it's benefits and disadvantages. Benefits like popularity or admiration but disadvantages such a loosing freedom.

But weighing those disadvantages with the advantages, i can see that the disadvantage is waaaayyyy heavier.

Therefor, in my current understanding, i say that i am against lamination.
but I might change my mind though.

-----------------------------------------------------

photo source:
http://iilamb.blogspot.com/

click here to know more about the blogger

0 comments: